New York Bankruptcy Attorneys
Our experienced New York bankruptcy attorneys have helped thousands of individuals and families get a fresh start, and businesses to reorganize.
If you are falling behind on paying your mortgage, credit card bills, or other debts, or are being sued, have judgments entered against you, are jobless, or are otherwise in financial distress, or your business is facing financial difficulties, you could benefit from the legal skills and caring counsel of experienced bankruptcy attorneys.
Our law firm is located in East Meadow, New York, with our law practice focused primarily on bankruptcy. The Firm was formed in 2015. Our attorneys have combined experience of more than 55 years.
We are compassionate, experienced, and knowledgeable attorneys. We know that each of our clients has unique needs and concerns. We take the time to understand the client’s issues and goals. Then, we take a hands-on approach, and go to bat for the client using our skills and expertise to provide winning solutions. Our clients get to maximize their legal dollars, because we operate as cost-efficiently as possible.
Our dedicated New York bankruptcy attorneys can craft a creative assortment of remedies to put you, your family or your company back on a sound financial footing, using customized representation that is tailored to your specific, unique needs.
Obtaining debt relief is not a do-it-yourself project. You need experienced bankruptcy lawyers in your corner to guide you through the process and ensure that you receive a fresh start in life and wipe out your dischargeable debt.
Our Law Firm represent individuals and businesses from a wide range of backgrounds, professions and family situations. Our representation is tailored to the exact needs of the client, and we ensure that each client is being provided the solutions that will best resolve its current financial concerns.
During your initial consultation, we provide honest answers to your questions and make you aware of all available legal options. You will learn about the foundations of federal bankruptcy protection, including discharge and dischargeability of debt and the “automatic stay” that provides you with a breathing spell from creditors by stopping all collection efforts, harassment, and all foreclosure actions while you liquidate or restructure your debt.
Contacting us can help you get through this stressful time in your life.
Ackerman Fox, LLP brings quality representation in the following areas, to individuals and businesses in Nassau County, Suffolk County, Manhattan, Brooklyn and Queens:
- Representing businesses and individuals in reorganizing their debts and financial affairs through Chapter 11 bankruptcy
- Representing landlords, secured creditors, and Committees in Chapter 11 bankruptcy cases
- Representing individuals and families to get a fresh start through Chapter 7 and 13 bankruptcy
- Helping individuals and families save their homes and investment properties from foreclosure
- Representing secured creditors and unsecured creditors in Chapters 7 and 13 bankruptcy cases
- Representing individuals and businesses that are being sued or potentially could be sued in preference and fraudulent conveyance actions, and other bankruptcy adversary proceedings
- Negotiating out-of-bankruptcy workouts and restructurings for businesses and professional individuals
You Can Have A Fresh Start In Life
Being in debt can have devastating effects on your life. If you’re unable to pay your bills, or are in the process of losing your home, the stress can affect your health, your family and your relationships. When you need to find a bankruptcy lawyer in the New York Metropolitan area, call us.
For more than 55 years, combined, Neil and Kamini have been involved in thousands of cases and filed more than a thousand petitions with the Bankruptcy Court.
No light at the end of the tunnel? Act now. Call New York Metropolitan area bankruptcy lawyers Neil & Kamini today at (516) 493-9920 to discuss your issues and schedule a consultation.
Attorney Ackerman & Fox’s ability to listen to you, map out a compelling debt recovery strategy and follow through with aggressive advocacy is invaluable in securing your constitutional rights.
We treat our clients with dignity and respect while aggressively fighting to establish their fresh start in life
From a job loss or illness to a divorce or unexpected home or vehicle repair, before you know it you’ve racked up thousands of dollars in debt.
If you are among the millions of Americans who have had life go the wrong way on them and who are struggling financially to pay their monthly bills and make even minimum credit card payments, you likely feel stressed and overwhelmed.
Do any of these describe your situation?
- When your money has run out, do you find that you still have groceries to purchase, bills to pay and gas to buy?
- Do you let your telephone ring and your mail pile up because you know it’s from harassing creditors?
- Are you borrowing from one credit card to make your minimum payment on another?
- Have you been threatened with having your power turned off, your home foreclosed on, your car repossessed or other drastic actions from creditors
- Are you so overwhelmed by debt that you can barely sleep at night?
- Are you living from paycheck to paycheck, constantly in fear of what is going to happen to you and your family if this financial situation continues?
Ackerman Fox, LLP
New York attorneys practicing Bankruptcy Law, Debt Negotiation and Workouts, Mortgage Modifications, Foreclosure Defense, and Commercial Litigation including:
Neil H. Ackerman and Kamini Fox care about your future. Together, they understand that looming legal issues can be confusing and overwhelming. They believe in giving you maximum availability to their expertise throughout the legal process, and in treating you with utmost care and respect.
We never sit in judgment of you. We want to help. We are dedicated to your success.
When you work with Ackerman Fox, LLP, you receive the benefits of working with knowledgeable attorneys during convenient office hours and at reasonable rates. Contact us. Our New York bankruptcy lawyers offer initial consultations arranged at 516-493-9920 or by email message.
We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code
Free Debt Evaluation
New York Bankruptcy Attorneys Neil & Kamini know that it’s important to you to find the right attorney when you’re worried about how to deal with your debts. That’s why Attorneys Neil H. Ackerman & Kamini Fox offer a free consultation so you can discuss your particular case. You’ll have the opportunity to talk to Neil & Kamini about your situation, hear your options, and decide that Neil & Kamini are the lawyers to fight for your fresh start.